Harlandale Middle School
Harlandale Middle School has been educating students since 1929.
It currently has two buildings. The
main building was originally two buildings. The south building from 1926
t0 1953 was Harlandale High School. The other building was Harlandale
Junior High. In 1953 the two buildings were joined together.
A cafeteria was built in 1955, and in
1963 the Band Hall was added. In 1977 the buildings were completely
renovated and a new gym was built. In 1985 the building was air
In 1995, a building to house science
classes and a computer lab was built to the north of the older building.
Currently, Harlandale Middle School houses over 900 students and has a
teacher staff of 80.